tagged by: ellyblatz
1) Do you consider yourself superstitious?
2) Name a band/song you found out about recently.
My brother gave me this mini ipod as a gift a while ago and I just synced it to my computer. I am pretty sure he stole it from some kid at his school named “Jeremy,” and I am currently listening to Jeremy’s music because I dropped my iPhone in a cup of water.
3) What’s the most interesting story about something that has happened to you within the last week?
I was driving alone last weekend and I couldn’t find the library and I almost died by backing into the wrong lane while oncoming traffic came towards me and it was terrible and illegal
4) If you could be fully fluent in a language that’s not one you already speak which language would it be and why?
Spanish. I’ve given four years of my life to it and my god I just can’t wait to be fluent already.
5) Why do you like your favorite book so much?
It was honest. Catcher in the Rye. However, I haven’t read it nor any other book recently that has really been a favorite. I just finished Night by E.W. and I don’t know how I went to school while I was reading it, so that might take the cake for having a true effect on me.
6) What fictional universe would you like to visit the least?
I would least like to visit neverland because fuck that
7) Would you rather be able to write or draw really well?
Write, although i’m torn.
8) motorbike or moped?
9) Have you ever tried to rap and if so how did it go?
I am snoop dog
10) Do you have a post that you wish had gotten more notes? If so,what is it?
I think this is my first original addition to this website
11) What’s an obscure book/movie/show you like and what’s it about?
there is this show on bbc and it’s basically this guy that talks about how to cure common sicknesses like a sore throat or cough or something with like random plants like lavender and pansies and roses. It’s called: Grow your own drugs. (????????)
ellyblatz’s questions (for the tagged)
1) What is your favorite fandom/show?
2) if you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
soup you can make anything into a delicious soup
3) who is the person you miss the most right now?
langston dillard, and my great aunt who is fantastic
4) Play MFK (Marry, Fuck, Kill) with three of your favorite people (aka, actors, bandmembers, celebs, etc)
fuck ryan seacrest
marry ryan seacrest
kill ryan seacrest
5) if you could see anyone in concert, who would it be?
I have never been to a concert so I don’t really know.
6) if you had to be a roommate with a friend of yours, who would it be and why?
Realistically, probably Andres Salerno. We can work together in the same environment for long periods of time and not get sick of each other, we know how to stay out of each others hair, and we know how to stick together. Just really good balance that would last long term.
7) if you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
I’d live in maine because everyone who i’ve talked to that lived there loved it and who lives in maine
8) What is one day that you wish you could redo, or relive, and why?
I wish I could relive a day in the summer when I was best friends with Kaeli Long at a really young age. She was my first childhood best friend and we would like try to talk to each other underwater and make blanket forts and watch movies in her closet it was great.
9) How did you start tumblr? (this one can be pretty funny sometimes)
Elyse Blatz is my savior in this, she let me scroll through her dash with no questions. I fell in love with the website and got a blog of my own, but my page has changed severely in the time that i’ve had it. It’s weird looking back.
10) if you could do any profession in the world, what would it be?
Right now: I so want to be a dominos pizza driver
Long term: Midwife with my own clinic/crew/clients.
11) what is a regret that you had this year?
it’s febuary and my biggest regret is not buying these fantastic shoes I saw in January
jessicaswindoll’s questions (for the tagged)
what is your favorite word?
If heaven exists, what would you like god to say when you reach the pearly gates?
What is your least favorite word?
What is your favorite curse word?
What sound or noise do you love?
What turns you off?
What’s your favorite scent?